Freundliche Menschen, die ihre Geschenke, Bücher, Lehrbücher, CDs, DVDs, Videos, Foto / Elektronikartikel hier bei AMAZON kaufen, unterstützen optimal die Spaßpost! Vielen Dank!
Beiträge zur Spasspost bitte nur per E-Mail.
Hinweise zu Autoren.
|10. Cleaning up the dining area
means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
9. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
8. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
7. You get all excited when it's Saturday and you can wear sweats to work.
6. You find you really need PowerPoint to explain what you do for a living.
5. You normally eat out of vending machines and at the most expensive restaurant in town within the same week.
4. You think that "progressing an action plan" and "calendarizing a project" are acceptable English phrases.
3. You know the people at the airport hotels better than you know your next door neighbors.
2. You think a "half-day" means leaving at 5 o'clock.
1. You hear most of your jokes via email instead of in person.